Hey everybody, I am thrilled to be nominated for the Unique Blogger Award. I totally forgot then couldn’t find the post, as a reminder to us all save the posts you need to look back at haha. But back on topic, I was nominated by the lovely Christen@ReadByChris, so go check out her blog please.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate
8-133 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
- If you could have dinner with any three people, living, dead, or fictional, who would they be and what would you talk about?
Hmmmm, so many choices. I would choose Maya Angelou, because her voice is amazing and no matter she says it feels inspirational. Dumbledore, because he is awesome, and could teach me magic. Last person I choose Martin Luther King Jr. because he is amazing, and we could use someone like him right now. I would like to talk about literally everything, but this isn’t the never ending meal. I would like to ask them how do we fix all the hate people have?
- What book quote makes you laugh every time?
Ok, so I knew I was going to pick something from The Martian because I think that book is hilarious. Then I spent half an hour reading quotes online laughing. I finally chose: “Yes, of course duct tape works in a near-vacuum. Duct tape works anywhere. Duct tape is magic and should be worshiped.”
- If you were a character in a book, what would your role be?
Well depending on the genre I would either be the person trip falls and is killed off right away. Or I think I would be the sarcastic comedic relief.
Well that was fun, I’m glad I finally remembered to go back and do that.
Crap, I almost forgot the questions.
- If you could choose one book for everyone to read, what would it be?
- Which fictional character would you invite over for family dinner?
- If you could travel anywhere real or fictional where would you go and who would you bring?